changing the narrative
As a leading public affairs consulting firm in Indonesia, Kiroyan Partners always seeks for talents to join our team in making contribution to the decision making process of our clients from various industries and the dynamic business environments.
If you are a champion in business ethics and integrity, a critical thinker, and possess a multi-cultural and cosmopolitan outlook in life, you will feel right at home with us!
As a member of our consulting team, you will gain both personal and professional growth as there is no day without constructively challenging ideas to craft the best plausible solutions. You will work with prominent figures in diverse industries as well as exchange ideas with open-minded team members from various educational backgrounds and experience.
Join Us Now
Vacancy Announcement – SENIOR CONSULTANT
Kiroyan Partners is a leading corporate communications and public affairs consulting firm in Indonesia that aspires to help businesses improve their relationships with stakeholders and enhance their reputations. Our areas of expertise cover stakeholder relations, political and policy analysis, advocacy, media relations, issues and crisis management, stakeholder engagement and corporate social responsibility. We proudly seek to actively promote sustainable business practices in Indonesia by offering ethical and responsible communication advice to our clients.
To better serve our client base of reputable companies, investors, and non-profit organizations, we are inviting an experienced and like-minded communication professional to join our growing team as Senior Consultant. The Senior Consultant will closely work with clients from a wide range of sectors.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Consultant’s roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following tasks:
- To assess the needs of each client and project and prepare project activity plans, monitor, and report on progress.
- To lead a comprehensive project management including client management.
- To ensure high quality and well-crafted deliverables for each project.
- To nurture, guide, and help develop sustainable and strategic solutions to address various business challenges of our clients.
- To support business development activities and lead proposal development.
Interested applicants should have:
- Strong sense of personal ethics and committed to ethical business practice, social justice, sustainable development and corporate social responsibility.
- Sound problem-solving and analytical skills with a proven ability of coherent thinking in resolving social and communication problems in the Indonesian as well as international context.
- Proven ability of functioning independently and making initiatives as well as working in collaboration with others, contributing expertise and follow leadership directives when required.
- Proven ability and experience leading others in high-demand situations, including providing vision, guidance, and motivation to team members.
- Firmly rooted in Indonesian culture and society yet have a cosmopolitan attitude and multi-cultural outlook on life.
- Completed a master’s degree in Social Sciences, or Law, or Communication, or Economics or Business.
- Minimum six years’ working experience, experience in a middle management position, and/or in a consultancy and/or working in public affairs, advocacy, corporate communications, stakeholder engagement or any other related fields preferred.
- High proficiency in English in speech and writing is a must.
- High self-confidence and excellent speaking abilities.
Please send in your concise CV and a 1000-word essay about yourself and describing how your qualifications and background match the criteria spelled out above to our HR & Administration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly note that applications without the essay attached will not be considered.
Project Assistants act as our backbone in gathering and analyzing relevant data. You will work closely with the entire consulting team and have the opportunity to exercise and develop your research capability. This entry position allows you to explore your passions for monitoring current events and observing strategic issues in the socio-political and business landscape in Indonesia. Fresh graduates from social, economic, and business majors with strong interests in research are encouraged to apply.
Analysts provide primary and secondary research support for a wide range of social, political, economic and corporate issues. As an analyst, your research and reporting capability will be instrumental in performing the core tasks of data processing, analysis, and support for the business development of our company. If you are someone who is passionate about public affairs and corporate communications, this role might fit your interests. If you are just starting your career and feel like you want to make a jump to public affairs, you might be the one that we are looking for.
Consultants work collaboratively with Senior Consultants to develop and deliver viable solutions for our clients. As consultant you must be able to demonstrate key qualities that include project management, analytical thinking and writing, problem-solving ability, good communication skills, and intellectual curiosity to follow issues development and dynamics in the socio-political and business sectors. Professionals with great interests in public affairs and corporate communications are encouraged to apply for this position.
Senior Consultants closely work with clients from a wide range of industry sectors. Their primary responsibilities include understanding sepecific needs of each client and project, organizing a comprehensive project management, and ensuring high quality and well-crafted deliverables for each project. As Senior Consultants you are required to use your extensive knowledge and experience to nurture, guide, and help develop sustainable and strategic solutions to address various business challenges of our clients. To qualify for this position, you should have a master’s degree in communications, politics, business or CSR and have substantial working experience in communications or public affairs-related roles, journalism, or research.
Lead Consultants leads the team by sharing knowledge and experience as well as providing inputs and guidance, especially for projects with high complexity, to ensure that clients get high quality deliverables that meet their expectations. As Lead Consultant, you are required to have a helicopter-view of projects and be able to inspire the rest of the consulting team. If you have a master’s degree in communications, politics, business or CSR and significant experience in the consulting industry, public affairs and corporate communications this position might suit you.
Principal Consultants act as the main key contact between the firm and the clients, control most of the day to day activities, as well as oversee and guide consulting teams during projects. Primarily, you are responsible for ensuring that the team addresses the client’s needs. As Principal Consultants, you manage relationships with clients, as well as realize the mission and strategic vision for the firm. If you are a highly-experienced professionals with clarity of thought, analytical capability, and excellent industry awareness, you might be a fit candidate for this position.
We provide exciting internship opportunities for highly motivated and enthusiastic university students or fresh graduates. Send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.